There are multiple artists that have performed under the name Sophie:
1) Sophie Xeon (September 17, 1986 – January 30, 2021), mononymously known by her stage name Sophie (stylized in all caps), was a Scottish producer and singer-songwriter who worked in Los Angeles and lived in Greece. She came to prominence in 2013 with her single "Bipp"/"Elle" and released "Lemonade"/"Hard" the following year. She worked closely with artists from the PC Music label and produced for acts including Charli XCX, Liz, Le1f, QT, Madonna, Namie Amuro and Vince Staples. Sophie's music has been described as a "hyperkinetic" take on pop music and typically features high-pitched female vocals and an attention to synthesized electronic textures. Her debut compilation album Product was released on November 27th, 2015. Her debut studio album Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides was released on June 15th, 2018. She died on January 30th, 2021, following an accident in Athens, Greece.
2) Sophie Chassée (real name Sophie Knops-Brockerhoff, short form just Sophie) is a 24 year old singer-songwriter, guitarist and bassist from Mönchengladbach, Germany living in Osnabrück now. She has been performing in her home country since 2012 playing guitar either solo or in several bands, e.g. Karanoon or Alli Neumann. She is known for her gentle music style and vocals being influenced by Colbie Caillat and other fingerstyle guitarists and songwriters. Her lyrics in English are melancholy, regarding lost love, life changes, friendship, philosophical thoughts that everyone can relate to. She has performed with well-known guitarists such as Jon Gomm, Francesco Buzzurro, Joscho Stephan, Michael Fix and André Krengel. She has released four solo albums so far besides others with her bands: Lesson Learned, Progress, New Chapters and Initiation.
3) Sophie Choudry (born Sophia Choudhry, 8 February 1981 in the UK) is an Indian film actress, singer, former MTV India VJ and occasional model and anchor. Her father was a fan of Sophia Loren and named her Sophia, but she changed her first name to Sophie later.
In 2000, she started her career as a pop singer with her all-girl band Sansara with a song which Sophie herself wrote ("Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai"). Very soon the band separated and Choudry started her solo singing career, donning the videos "Habibi" and "Le Le Mera Dil" in 2001.
She then moved to Mumbai in 2002, becoming a VJ for MTV India and hosting the popular show MTV Loveline, which eventually gained her popularity. In November 2003, she released her first remix album Sophie & Dr. Love. The album was a chart-topper for six months in India and broke records in the U.K Asian Pop Charts by holding the number 1 spot for 12 weeks.
4) Elena Ferretti (b. 1960), an italo-disco/Eurobeat singer who used the name Sophie for several releases, including My World and Tales To Tell.
5) Sophie Hecquet (born Arlette Hecquet, 9 October 1944 – 28 October 2012), often credited mononymously as Sophie, was a French pop singer, actress, and radio and television presenter, who released six EPs in the 1960s under the moniker Sophie before retiring in 1975. She also participated in the Eurovision Song Contest back then for Monaco with the song Une chanson c'est une lettre.
6) Sophie was a metalcore / experimental band from the city of Americana in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.